DATES + HOURS OF OPERATION
The Market will open every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Market is open rain or shine
Fresh air, free family entertainment, one-of-a-kind products and wholesome foods make the Farmers' Market a unique local shopping experience. The Market is your destination for fresh air and fresh food!
VENDORS: We are currently recruiting for vendors for the 2017 season, see "contact" below for more information.
- We had more vendors and greater variety (crafters, re sellers, producer farmers, bakers, etc.) in 2016 than 2015!
- Saturdays were a big success with lots of festivals and lots of visitors
- Eat Local had a blast running the market, and will continue to do so for the 2017 season!
- 2017 season dates: June 10-October 14, 2017
- Saturday market: maintaining 2016 vendor stall fee structure for 2017 program
- The market working group is proposing a cancellation of Sunday hours
- The market working group is also proposing the introduction of a Thursday evening Market on York Street lot as a pilot program, with a separate fee structure ($20 daily rate, $15 for confirmed seasonal Saturday vendors)
CONTACT: email@example.com or 705-521-6717 ext 104 for Vendor inquiries
LOCATION: Saturday Market at the site of the CP/VIA Rail Station on Elgin Street